Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Late

Today was Hari Koperasi which I skipped most of it. Set the alarm at 8.30 but woke up at 11.30? WTF. I was team with Devan and Jeevan for the futsal 3v3 competition, but I didnt make it. Sorry guys == dont be too mad at me. Had lunch then went to school at 12.

Found LaLaBoy people there, we played with Wp's jacket which was more like RAINCOAT! Quite lala, but still looks good on his body. How he get this body, everyday doing nothing at home. Went out with friends till 5.30.

Came home. Bathed. Mapled a few hours doing nonsense and here I am typing this post. Simple

School's tomorrow, omg, homework not done yet. I really feel like skipping but with my mother thats impossble. As some of you may notice, everyone's still depressed. I hope this will be over soon. Its mood-spoiling to see people having bad moods. Everybody cheer up :)

Well its late now, I've got to go and sleep. Nothing else to say anyway.

End

No comments: