Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boredom without school

YO!

Haha I skipped school today, had some problems with the stomach in the afternoon. Felt like vomiting, but I didnt need to luckily. Did absolutely nothing at home. Luckily I borrowed some books a few days before, or I'd be bored to death :/

I wonder if i missed anything in school.

Sat on the sofa and read books for.....3 hours I think. I've been doing secret mission everyday, Brian and Yh dont need to, dam them!



Thankfully my mum permitted a miserable 30minutes of computer for me to blog. Still its better than nothing. Thanks anyway mama :D Mapled a bit just to see whether I was roll-backed. I now know skipping school is very suffering and am definitely going tomorrow.

Brian: Why didnt come school today? H1N1? f3

Me: No la. I got H2N4

Brian: Reccess dam different without you

A gay statement OMG! Dont be offended Mr.Lee, but still I do enjoy recesses when we can spread peoples legs and bang them to something solid. Oh yeah!

Well see you guys at school tomorrow. Its late now and I'm tired. Good night!

End

No comments: