Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transformers and Megan FOX

Hari Keluarga was quite a stupid day :D went to ys house around 8, and school at 9. There were already many people there. Met up with Chung and the others, waited for bubbletea for at least 10mins. What service?!

Went into both the 'haunted houses', didnt try the maze, because we heard you get poured with flour, which is an un-nice notion. Brian and Wei Phern tried Table Talk, utter chaos...they wasted many cups of water for no reason. The worst part of the day was the spraying cans, I got sprayed at least 8-9times.

I left at least RM30 worth of coupons. Had to go back at 12.30, couldnt stay with the others late. Went FACIAL! Extreme pain, but at least I slept abit.


Going to watch Transformers with Brian, Ys, Wp, Luke, Riku, Adrian and Ian I think. 100% going to laugh a plenty. Your fault la Brian. F3

More Megan Fox tomorrow. With Shia Labeouf. Oh yeah, cant wait for it. I'm too lazy to post more. So this post finishes here. Btw, I'm still stuck with my 2 hours a week. Bye

End

No comments: